Fresh Dressed is a fascinating chronicle of hip-hop, urban fashion, and the hustle that brought oversized pants and graffiti-drenched jackets from Orchard Street to high fashion’s catwalks and Middle America shopping malls. Director Sacha Jenkins’ music-drenched history draws from a rich mix of archival materials and in-depth interviews with rappers, designers, and other industry insiders.
Sacha Jenkins | USA | 2015 | 82 min
* Sundance Film Festival, 2015
Where Can You View AfriDocs?
- BET Africa (DSTV129)
- Thursday evenings primetime
*Subject to change, please check local listings
- 6 p.m. Cape Verde Time
- 7 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (Mauritania to Benin)
- 8 p.m. West African Time (Niger to Namibia)
- 9 p.m. Central African Time/South Africa Standard Time
- 10 p.m. East African Time (Sudan to Tanzania)
- 11 p.m. Seychelles Time
Follow us on: